Safety Consultant (RSO / RSA)
Working hour: Monday to Saturday 0800-1800 (Subject to Project Specification)
- To provide professional services to clients in formulating and reviewing health and safety policy, manual, plans, procedures, and guidelines.
- To assist clients in conducting risk assessments, inspections, and training in relation to workplace health and safety.
- To assist clients to conduct accident & incident investigations and analyses.
- To monitor the implementation of Health and Safety Policy through regular safety inspection and workplace audits.
- To provide clients with any new and upcoming health and safety legislation, working methods, and technology.
- Conduct Safety Management Audits under Factories and Industrial Undertakings (Safety Management) Regulations.
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management or equivalent.
- A Requirement of Registered Safety Officer (RSO).
- Registered Safety Auditor (RSA) is preferred
- 5 years or above post RSO experience in the construction field.
- Strong knowledge of local regulations, procedures, standards, and code of practice on construction site safety.
- Familiar with report writing on environmental protection, health, and safety issues.
- Fluent in English, Chinese, and Putonghua preferable.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Interested parties, please send an email to “email@example.com”
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.