Back
Help workers fight the fire and intensify the fire
2020-04-07
Exposure to fire & explosion

A 62-year-old male worker was burned in an industrial accident at a construction site at the Tai Wai Shopping Mall and was staying at hospital for treatment. On 7th April, when a male worker suspected refill water to a bottle which suspected containing flammable liquid before, suddenly cause fire to his left arm. In the meantime, another worker was suspected picked up a plastic bucket to fighting the fire, unexpectedly made the fire intensified, suddenly the whole body on fire.

 

Source: Please refer to the Chinese version